Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 baking potatoes, large
- 200 g cashew nuts, soaked overnight, then drained
- 125 g water
- 20 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, halved, deseeded
- 2 ripe avocados, quartered (approx. 250 g)
- 15 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 150 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato purée
- 240 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2965 kJ / 712 kcal
- 20 g
- 49 g
- 45 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli and potatoes with blue cheese sauce
Indian vegetable curry
2h 20 min