Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g milk
- 200 g plain flour
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 3 medium eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g water
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for frying
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g milk
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 100 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces
- 50 g shallots, halved
- 300 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g ham, sliced, roughly torn in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1475 kJ / 353 kcal
- 15.1 g
- 29.5 g
- 19.4 g