Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
St Patrick's Day Smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 orange, peeled, quartered
- 250 g Granny Smith apples, cored, quartered
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 200 g cucumber, deseeded, cut in pieces
- 100 g avocado, cut in pieces
- 100 g ice cubes
- 280 g water
- 1 - 2 tsp honey (optional)
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves
- per 1 portion
- 319 kJ / 76 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 9.2 g
- 3.6 g
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Raspberry Tea Smoothie
Apple Crumble Smoothie