Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 8 oz unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 4 oz cold water
- 2 oz sugar, plus 1-2 tbsp to sprinkle
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 6 - 8 dessert apples, large (e.g Golden Delicious, Braeburn) peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice
- 17 ½ oz water
- unsalted butter, to grease
- per 1 slice
- 1803 kJ / 431 kcal
- 4 g
- 48 g
- 24 g
- 2.6 g