Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Red Leicester cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 spring onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- crackers, for serving
- per 1 Total recipe
- 8944 kJ / 2161 kcal
- 78 g
- 26 g
- 191 g