Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Key Lime Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 9 oz graham crackers
- 1 oz sugar
- 2 key limes, thin peel only, no pith
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (approx. 1 can)
- 3 ½ oz key lime juice (approx. 12 key limes)
- per 1 slice
- 1469 kJ / 351 kcal
- 6 g
- 45 g
- 17 g
- 1 g