5 Updates you can’t miss on your Thermomix® TM6
With the latest software update, your TM6 will get these 5 innovative and exciting new modes and updates!
1. Brand new - recipe step videos
What’s better than reading recipe steps? Seeing them in action!
Have you ever been faced with a list of confusing instructions on how to shape perfect buns or flawlessly line a tart tin? What is the easiest way to digest these tricky instructions? Watch a video! Watching recipe step videos on your TM6 screen is now possible in Guided Cooking for select recipes. This new feature makes instructions even easier to understand, with videos available right when and where you need them most!
Discover recipes with step videos here >
2. Inspirational videos, now also on your TM6
Short videos that feed your creativity and appetite!
Have you come across our inspirational videos while browsing Cookidoo® pages? These videos can now also be played on your TM6! Your TM6 Cookidoo® experience is now even more expansive. Take advantage of our inspirational videos and enrich your culinary experience.
3. New mode alert – Egg boiler
Boiling eggs has never been easier.
How do you like your boiled eggs? Well-cooked, but with a gooey center? Hard-boiled to make perfect egg mayo for sandwiches? Just pick your desired cooking point and Thermomix® TM6 prepares the eggs exactly how you want them.
• You can cook between 2 and 6 eggs directly in the mixing bowl.
• After placing the eggs in the mixing bowl, fill with water to the 1 liter mark.
• Use medium sized eggs, taken directly from the refrigerator.
4. New! Warm-up mode
Heat and reheat at the right temperature and for the right amount of time
With this mode you can heat milk without boiling it, evenly heat baby food, reheat chunky soups without breaking up the pieces, and so much more. This mode can be used to perfectly heat or reheat liquid or creamy foods.
• You can use the butterfly whisk to heat larger amounts or thicker consistencies, such as Bolognese sauce, to the ideal temperature throughout. This accessory also prevents food from falling apart when heated.
5. Enhanced Pre-cleaning mode
Different ingredients, optimal results.
Achieve better cleaning results by selecting the type of cleaning that is required to tackle the kind of residue in your mixing bowl. Simply choose between 4 pre-clean variations – Dough, Universal, Fat and caramel, and Browning. This mode makes cleaning up a breeze by dissolving even the toughest ingredients like caked-on, hardened caramel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE for the Browning variation of the Pre-Clean mode:
The Browning cleaning variation runs at the highest temperature of all variations, at 105ºC. Therefore only white vinegar (NOT liquid soap of any kind) should be used in order to avoid excess of foam.
• Always place the measuring cup in the lid while cleaning.