Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 80 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 25 g olive oil
- 200 g dry white wine
- 400 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio, carnaroli)
- 250 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 600 g vegetable stock, hot
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 500 g frozen mixed seafood, (e.g. prawns, clams, mussels, squid), defrosted
- 70 g unsalted butter, diced (1 cm)
- 1 lemon
- per 1 portion
- 1918 kJ / 458 kcal
- 19.3 g
- 59.9 g
- 16.3 g