Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 250 g kale, tough stems removed, thinly sliced
- 800 g water, boiling
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 150 g giant couscous
- 30 g walnut halves
- 225 g halloumi cheese, reduced fat, diced (2 cm)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1969 kJ / 470 kcal
- 22 g
- 45 g
- 21 g
Alternative recipesShow all
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Beer-Battered Tofish, Mushy Peas,Tartare Sauce and Chips
Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
1h 15 min
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
9h 25 min