Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 480 g water, plus extra for boiling
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 900 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 10 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 Tbsp barley malt extract
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp fried onions, ready-made
- 1 Tbsp garlic flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- per 1 piece
- 781 kJ / 185 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 33.6 g
- 2.2 g