Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 1 shallot (approx. 30 g)
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1200 g water
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2528 kJ / 604 kcal
- 27 g
- 63 g
- 27 g