Discover Thermomix® Blade Cover & Peeler
Why peel potatoes if you don't have to? With the new Blade Cover & Peeler, your Thermomix® TM5 or TM6 will effortlessly peel your potatoes and root veg for you.
Here are some simple how-tos:
• The Blade Cover & Peeler is placed over the blade. To do this, hold it by the central plastic insert and make sure the shaft with the peeler is correctly positioned. Ensure the upward curved parts are on top of the higher positioned blades then press peeler down to secure it to the mixing knife. Place the vegetables in the mixing bowl (max. 800 g). For best results, use vegetables of the same size.
• Add 600 g water, regardless of the amount of vegetables used, and add 1 tsp oil (optional) to reduce frothing.
• When using your Thermomix® TM6, secure the lid and measuring cup then start Peeler mode.
• With the Thermomix® TM5, place the simmering basket on the mixing bowl lid instead of the measuring cup and peel your vegetables 4 minutes/speed 4.
• Once the mode has finished, drain the peeled vegetables (retain the nutrient-rich water to water your plants) and continue preparing your recipe.