Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 4 medium eggs (53-63 g each) (see tip)
- 20 g caster sugar, or to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar, homemade
- 120 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt (optional)
- per 1 slice
- 705 kJ / 168 kcal
- 5 g
- 26 g
- 5 g