Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 600 g strong white bread flour
- 300 g water, lukewarm
- 50 g oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 60 - 80 g onions, quartered, to taste
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 120 g unsalted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 724 kJ / 173 kcal
- 3 g
- 22 g
- 8 g